Monday, March 26, 2012

Help a UAT DV Alum launch his writing career!


UAT Digital Video grad Abraham Stopani sent me this email a couple of days ago:
As you may or may not know, my novel is in its final stage of editing and will soon be ready to go out into the world. I will be presenting it to editors and agents beginning April 20th. One of the big things the publishing industry looks at these days is how many people follow an aspiring author on their social media pages. If you don't already follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ would you, please consider doing so? If you wanted to be really nice you could encourage some of your friends to do the same. I'm constantly giving away free stuff on my blog and I link there from my social media feeds, so, hey, free stuff.

In fact, starting in April I'm going to open six weeks of drawings for autographed novels, books on writing and all manner of other cool stuff so now is a great time to jump on board.  If you recruit people have them include your name in a post or reply when they "like" (follow, +) me and for each person I'll enter you in a drawing for an extra special prize at the end of my publicity push.


Twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/perilouswriting
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/S.J.Abraham
Google+: https://plus.google.com/103874764566828077737/posts

Incidentally, I'm going under my pen name of S.J. Abraham so don't be surprised when you see that name on the links above.
Abe was one of our star students while he was at UAT, and I'm sure his fantasy novels are going to leverage his incredible imagination and his knack for spinning a great story! Be a hipster and "like" his pages before everyone else does, and tell him Paul sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment