It’s Back! The Valleywide Inter-College 48 Hour Film Challenge!
March 25th through 27th, 2011
Kickoff – Friday, March 25th, 6:00 pm
University of Advancing Technology - Theatre
2625 W. Baseline Road Tempe, AZ 85283
Turn in your finished film by 6:30pm on Sunday, March 27th at UAT
A panel of industry judges will choose the winners and trophies will be awarded at our Screening and Awards Ceremony – Wednesday March 30th at 7:00 pm in the UAT Theatre
To participate – email UAT Professor Paul DeNigris (firstname.lastname@example.org) by March 23rd
- Each school may be represented by as many teams as they choose.
- A line of dialogue, prop, and genre will be assigned at the kickoff on March 25th. The line of dialogue must be spoken onscreen and the prop must be handled by a character in the film!
- ALL preproduction, production, and post MUST be done during the 48 hours immediately following the kickoff.
- Professors may provide creative and technical advice to their students – but CANNOT do any of the work for them!
- Films must be NO LESS than 2 minutes and NO MORE than 4 minutes long, including credits!
- Films must be turned in as an H.264 file. No exceptions! Make sure you leave yourself enough time at the end for compression.