The Valleywide Inter-College 48 Hour Film Challenge!
March 2nd through 4th, 2012
Kickoff – Friday, March 2nd, 6:00 pm
University of Advancing Technology - Theatre
(2625 W. Baseline Road Tempe, AZ 85283)
Turn in your finished film by 7pm on Sunday, March 4th at the Screening and Awards Ceremony in the UAT Theatre.
To participate – email UAT Professor Paul DeNigris (email@example.com) by March 1st.
- Each school may be represented by as many teams as they choose.
- A line of dialogue, prop, and genre will be assigned at the kickoff. The line of dialogue must be spoken onscreen and the prop must be handled by a character in the film!
- ALL preproduction, production, and post MUST be done during the 48 hours immediately following the kickoff.
- Professors may provide creative and technical advice to their students – but CANNOT do any of the work for them!
- Films must be NO LESS than 2 minutes and NO MORE than 4 minutes long, including credits!
- Films must be turned in as an H.264 file. No exceptions! Make sure you leave yourself enough time at the end for compression.